Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Game Plan for NECC

Today I was looking through the extensive options that are being offered at NECC and became overwhelmed. As I searched with the program planner and found a boundless number of workshops that were of interest to me, I realized quickly that I would never be able to attend every thing that caught my eye and that I needed to decide what topic I was most interested in learning more about.

There are so many “hot topics” right now! I want to learn more about digital storytelling, Web 2.0, making better podcast, technology integration strategies, and I could go on forever. So how do I decide which workshops to put on my list of MUST GO!

Hopefully I can make some decisions soon and map a game plan for conference. Check back often to read about the topics that make the list and what I learn during my first NECC.

No comments: